The light that came out of the lamp was like sunshine.
What is the meaning of the simile in this sentence?
• A)The light of the lamp alternates between yellow and blue
• B) The light of the lamp is very intense.
• C) The lamp does not work properly
• D) The lamp is a source of heat
Choose the word that best fills the blank
The artists have_____paintings on display at the art gallery
• A) theyre
• B) they 're
• C) their
• D) there
Farmer Brown needs to fit all his cows and sheep into a large pen. He sees tworectangular pens for sale. One measures 30m by 15m. The other measures 45m by 10m. Farmer Brown thinks they are the same, and therefore, just buys the cheaper pen. Which property does he use to say they are the same?
• A)They have the same perimeter
• B)They have the same area
• C)They have the same supplier
• D)They have the same volume
Volcanic eruptions may create all of the following EXCEPT？